Standing Seam Metal Roofing (SSMR)
Standing seam metal roofing (SSMR) is a long term solution to your steep slope roofing issues. High wind resistance, watertight designs and long term, low maintenance longevity all add for a desirable roof system.
- Mechanically Seamed Systems
- Snap Lok Systems
- Radius Panels
- Aluminum, Steel, Copper
- 30 year watertight Warranties Available
Modified Bitumen & Built-Up Roofing
Modified bitumen roof systems come in all different types for different unique application requirements. Depending on your roof deck, be it metal, concrete, lightweight concrete, tectum or any other type, our Modified bitumen roof systems can keep you watertight for the long term.
- Mechanically Fastened Systems
- Torch Down Applications
- Hot Asphalt Applications
- Peel and Stick Applications
- Cold Processed Applications
- 30 year+Warranties Available
- Single-Ply Roofing (EPDM, TPO, PVC, etc.)
Single-Ply Roofing (EPDM, TPO, PVC, etc.)
Providing cost effective options for your Re-Roofing project, single ply roofing is tried and true when it comes to low slope roofs. Let our trained roofing professionals handle your next roofing project and experience for yourself first hand the benefits of an EPDM or TPO Roof.
- Long Term Warranties Available
- Roof Overlay possible in some scenarios
- Mechanically Fastened and Fully adhered systems available
Fluid Applied Roofing Systems (Elastomeric, PMMA, Urethane, Silicone, etc.)
When a full tear off isn’t an option, let our professionals inform you about our Fluid Applied roofing system options
- 20 year warranties available
- Great options available for areas where grease and other animal fats are a factor and cause in roof degradation.
- PMMA Underwater warranties available.
Metal Wall Panels
A great addition to any Total Roof System, metal wall panels add a pleasing aesthetic quality while serving to enhance the waterproofing of your commercial roof system. Ask our professionals today what wall systems are available for your project.
- Provides professional aesthetic to your buildings
- Hides any unsightly rooftop mechanical units or duct work.
- Low maintenance with long term finish warranties.
Architectural Sheet Metal Trim Fabrication
If you can draw it, we can fabricate it. We offer a wide range of fabrication services using our shear and Schectl Max S Touch 3000 machines. Common materials we use and our maximum thickness capabilities are below.
- Steel up to 11 gauge
- Aluminum up to 0.1755 mil
- Stainless Steel up to 14 gauge
- Copper and other metals also available upon request