Job Description & Requirements
- Valid Driver's License
- 30 Hour OSHA
- First Aid/ CPR
- Competent Person for Fall Protection Training (not required but preferred)
- Responsible for all on-site safety and documentation
- Familiar with and able to enact proper safety controls to help ensure site safety of all employees to include fall protection, fire protection and PPE.
- Oversight of jobsite mobilization
- Oversight of jobsite housekeeping
- Job production and quality control reports
- Delivering to crews provided Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Communication with project managers for direction regarding site specific safety and construction issues.
- Communication with building tenants, inspectors, General Contractor personnel and others in the process of construction.
- >Clean background as position is dependent on ability to obtain a pass for a Federal Military Installation.