Job Description & Requirements
This job involves the driving of One- and Two-Ton dump trucks and other vehicles in the goal of keeping daily operations moving. Successful candidate will be able to follow directions, tarp dump trucks and operate all company vehicles safely. This person should be self-motivated and able to work on your own. Most work will be local to the Onslow, Carteret and Craven county areas.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Background (employment subject to ability to gain access to Federal Military Installations)
- Clean Driving Record
- Good physical condition
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and safely move around jobsites
- Reliable Transportation to work
- Ability to safely operate a Manual Transmission
- Prefer experience operating vehicles with trailers attached.